Friday, August 2, 2013

New Fashions and Furniture of August 2013

Yay! New fashions and furniture came yesterday at these stores yesterday!

Here are the stores that received new items:
~ Summit Style
~ Bella's Baubles
~ Queen's Boutique
~ Neville's New Homes
~ Treetop Housewares

Summit Style
 
These are the new Summit Style fashions for this month... 

I do like them, especially the Sorceress skirt and the Adventurer's Collection which is brand new, but I'd say I'm a bit disappointed. 

The Summer Splash collection was sold last year. I guess it was a big hit so they brought it.

The Sporty Tankini is a different story; they've sold the Tankini pieces around at different times in different colours...

Well, I do like them, but I think Pixie Hollow could do better than that.

Oh and I've put together a Mix & Match ;)

The first one you have to dye... But the skirt works well wit that top.
The second one... Well, you could, but it's not necessary xD

Bella's Baubles


Sometimes, I like what they have; sometimes I don't. The Magical Crowns is very pretty.... But they had to re-release the Beach Sarongs from last year? I mean, they're pretty but they have been released during other times; like the Esmeralda costume sold at Gale's a while (maybe a year) ago. 
I'm not sure I like the Twirly Jeweled Trinkets at all. It just looks really tacky and fake to me. 

Queen's Boutique
 
Alluring Artisan
Radiant Rosebud

I'm not going to lie; I think these two might be the most gorgeous dresses ever released (Next to the Mythical Mist one: I loved that one) But I adore these two gowns. They are so pretty. I love the flowing green Artisan gown and the fancy look of the Rosebud gown. They are definitely to FLY FOR! 


                                                         Neville's New Homes


I quite like the staircases this time; very cute and beachy ;)
The platforms are a little odd....
The dividers are very cute and fit for a beach house!


Treetop Housewares
I'm not quite sure why they would only release 2 collections...
The Beach Collection was sold before in different colours....

It seems that Pixie Hollow really wants us to make our houses into beaches this month!

2 comments:

  1. oh i just love the summer splash outfits! But i hate the fact that they uploaded some old items and sold them as new ones! ....Thanks for sharing anyways :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree; I love love love the outfit but it's upsetting that they would do recolors that we could pretty much do ourselves..

      It's pretty much the same with Queen's, but that's another story.

      ~ Minerva

      Delete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts! ♥
~ Minerva